Tuesday, June 27, 2017

June 26th, Monday diary

00:30 to bedroom
Up n down a few times

Masturbated for the first time in ...  seems like a couple months, and found a drop of blood in my semen....
(again ...  as this happened before, 'round the time we were moving from  Cedar St to the present place...)

Moved to living room, laid on couch
J called, headed home from doctor with Babyman  14:30 so I got up and ready
15:?  they arrived, Babyman got his bag, we went to car, me driving ...
Dropped Danny 15:43
Gas for car
Home 16:32
Nap on couch
Up 17:40
Pill
Showered...J washed my oowie, decided, no bandage this time
Packed.... toilet
Kissed Her good bye
18:23 Car
19:29  at work
19:38 In.
working with my least favorite associate....
Checked a.m. work,  did pm setup for tomorrow..
And Diaries   ....
Started TWW 4:8 

No comments:

Post a Comment