Friday, September 28, 2018

Sept 27th Thursday Diary

In 0022
TWW 1:8-11
out 559
s:  3-4

Home 7:30
contacts out
fed animals
Chili n cheese
read a little
bed 0830
up x  x
up 1720
shower dress contacts in
Was abrupt with Sunshine about not letting M out long enough to let me know what was happening this weekend..
car 1800
  flipping out  thinking I would be relieving F then alone for the night
office 1931
Upstairs to toilet...didn't quite make it, had to clean up and change my briefs
In 1946
The server was being changed, so they had no access to V. until as I walked in...some catch up to do..and just in time.
F in a hurry to get out as usual
Not taking lunch when there's no one here to give me an opportunity
Phones from all sources going NUTS
TWW 1:12-14
Stress close to 9  until midnight when things called down and phones stopped ringing, mostly


No comments:

Post a Comment