Tuesday, October 9, 2018

October 8 Monday Diary

I think I felt M climb into bed around 0100...

Up 0600  (alarm was set for 0700, but I slept pretty good)
In S's room... feeding the annoying cat...surprised to see S still in bed.
Coffee, reading....
S got up and dressed.
Much later, I heard from Sunshine that he had asked me about taking him to work.  I simply did not hear him so I did not answer.
I got up showered  dressed.
He wound up asking  M, who got up and took him.
They left at 0630. At 740 I was wondering what was taking so long.
She came in at 745.
She said, "Plenty of time, to leave at 815"
"I want to leave at 805."

We did.  First stop for liq pods at Arco.
Rolling along Willow, Sunshine took over, asking if I was scared.
"Nope, I'm sure they have some experience with this."
Screwed up traffic in LosA due to road destruction.
Arrived for my MRI at 0845.
Filled out 8 pages of ...documents.
Shown in, relieved of my purse, put in locker.
Put in tube, lots of noise, but I was given airline-grade ear-protectors.
Done and out 1015.
Headed to Walmart (Carson 605). Sunshine was hungry; we stopped at CJrs and went in, sat down.
After, to Walmart...  I got ear buttons, plus bathroom essentials.
Then to Daiso....  this one near the Traffic Circle is not as big or well stocked as the one in Torrance, but I got a few things, and Sunshine got some snacks.
Out and on to a place to get an estimate on the car.
Mission accomplished, with an apptment to take car there at 1400, a week from tomorrow...
and home about 13:00
And to bed.
Up once to pee and snack
Up 1730
Dressed.  Spoke to Stitch about the little mix up this morning... that he needs to be sure to have my attention when he speaks to me, and if I don't say anything at all, I just didn't hear him....
Packed up, kissed somebody sleeping in the bed goodbye ... I think it was still Sunshine...  as a few minutes later, she got up and went to the toilet and started yelling out, "Is Daddy home..?"
Car 1812...  Office 1913.   Kind-of-a-holiday traffic 
In 1924....
 very quiet
but a little nauseated.
Clocked out 2254, and found a dark spot to lie on the floor for a nap.
back in 23:21 ..
watched Our Cartoon President  1:11--14.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to disappoint, but it was me, and it was nice, Thank you!

    ReplyDelete