Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Christmas Day Diary

0030 up   
0230 up   pumpkin pie n whipped cream
0530  up when Cat scratched the hell out of my arm: my fault for not stopping scratching his belly when he 'suggested' I stop
Joni got up and started wrapping, I got up for coffee n reading
She started on breakfast, with 'us' helping
Breakfast:  Christmas pork, scrambled eggs, Orange rolls...

Then we did gift exchange...
Merry got black jeans, and some tops, a computer keyboard, a portable charger for her phone, TWO new credit card carriers (Stitch and I did not communicate), a pocket monthly calendar
Stitch got: blue jeans, some shirts, front and back bike lights, two 'space' pens, a phone hard shell that doesn't fit his XL phone so I ordered another one for him.
Babyman got: a ski-cap from Stitch, and a promise from Merry to go shopping
I got: 3 pair of tighty whities from Duluth, an assortment of fine point gel pens from SomethingPen, and a Metro 15-city pocket diary (all of which I specifically asked for...) 
We installed the new keyboard on the desktop computer...
After a bit, Sunshine came out and she opened her gifts:
a Hello Kitty shoulder bag, a Hello Kitty wall calendar, a Hello Kitty 400 page coloring book 
I had to go to work early so 
nap 1045.   Sunshine joined me by 1100
Up 13:00
Showered dressed packed
Kissed her goodbye
car 13:58
stopped to clean the windshield
Office 14:46
In 15:00
A quick transition with Sammy, who then departed...
12 rides for Christmas Day
23 rides for tomorrow
So far, since 3 pm, 
  1 reservation call for a new order for tomorrow
  2 reservations calls, confirming existing orders...
END 00:00









No comments:

Post a Comment