Sunday, March 10, 2019

9th o' March Saturday

0700 up, showered dressed, M up and dressed
out with M, 740 to see my new assigned PCP
In office 0750
OMG  15 to 20 people coming and going into a waiting room that comfortably fits ten...  
 Sunshine commented on the bad odor... sometimes I'm content that my sense of smell is as bad as my hearing...
Shown into a tiny exam room about 0905...
The scale doesn't work, we were told, but a nurse whose English I had significant problems understanding.
Enough.  I walked out, with M, at 0910, after telling them, I'd be looking for a new PCP
Which I did, as soon as I got home, by getting on the phone with LA CARE, and got my PCP changed. At first I was told, effective 04/01.
No, no ...no no no...
After some arguing, the agent made it effect 3/1.
Merry, out around 1100 when T arrived.
The office of my new PCP was open, I made an appointment with a doctor within the clinic, not my assigned doctor, but a doctor nonetheless, for 3/20
Watched, with Stitch
 Orville
 The Kids are alright
 Brooklyn 99
 Last 30 min of Deadpool 2 then
Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom
 M, home 1700   off to take a nap
watched 
 Independence Day Resurgence
dinner Pork chops n coleslaw
couple TBBT reruns
  Bed 2200








No comments:

Post a Comment