Sunday, April 19, 2020

18th o April, Saturday, diary

Stitch walked Donna
1030 poop
20uB, pills
coffee
input diaries through 4/11
to the couch
Buddha walked around house, yowling, like he does everytime Stitch takes Donna out, maybe he feels abandoned?
Merry up 1145
Waffle with butter and syrup
Daily TV list
*Twilight Zone
*Alfred Hitchcock Presents
I called LACare to change Merry's doctor assignment: when they answered, I explained what I wanted; the agent asked to speak to Merry: I handed Merry the phone, and soon, mission accomplished
Was really at a loss about what to watch on t.v.... decided to let Stitch choose (John Wick) ... and I went to the bedroom, thinking maybe to watch The Newsroom via HBO on demand ...but... when I clicked through, the system said I had to pay 14.99 to subscribe to HBO, even though I damn well know I am subscribed.... maybe I have to 'subscribe' again to get it in the bedroom? Although I get regular HBO channels in the bedroom, just not on demand...
SO, I though to rent Avengers Endgame and watch it in the bedroom, on a big screen, instead of the table where I've watched it 11 times.... and the screen indicated I was 'out of credit' with Frontier, so denied.
Returned to living room, and was able to rent the movie with no problem so...
*Avengers Endgame
Start on LiquiPod #2 from box, two remain 
*Jeopardy, old rerun
*Wheel of Fortune, old rerun
While Merry was in kitchen, cooking dinner, I started watching the One World Special
  and Merry came in, "I wanted to watch that and I'm recording it, how about you watch something else?"
Now, because I knew, she could have come in at anytime and said, "Can we start this from the beginning?" at whatever point I was watching it, 
I felt the anger rise and swell up within me: I was furious.
I turned off the t.v.
20:30 10uN, pills
 steak, baked potato, white rice while watching
*One World, Together at Home
2230 to the bedroom without saying a word to her, and soon asleep

1 comment: