Sunday, January 12, 2020

6th January, Monday, diary

Couldn't sleep for shit, very stressed over going to the DMV to try to get my license renewed, not sure about passing vision test even with these kinda good contacts...
0815, pukin' n poopin'
 brush teeth, contacts in,
Feed animals
10uB, pills
Merry up...
0920 out with M
to Dr F  0945 to 1040
to DMV
 With my optometrist's document, I was able to get into the 'appointment' line, and drew F047...while Merry searched for a parking place, then she came inside.
They called F039, along with other letter and number combinations and I waited...with M.
My number was called.
I went to the window, eyeballing the vision charts behind the clerks as I walked, wondering if I could pass the vision test ...
At the window...
Showed the clerk my document from optometrist.
She excused herself, went to talk to another clerk, came back, tapped her keyboard, and printed out a document and said, "Here ya go. You should get your license in a couple weeks."
Huh? "Um, thank you."
NO vision test. They just wanted the document from the optometrist. 
What a fuckin' relief.
Out 12:00
then 99C store.
Then Gas for car
and home 13:00
eat BEP n Rice
*House #5 x ?
Merry, nap 1420 to 1630
*TBBT #8 ...
10uN, pills
 Steak n biscuits
*Jeopardy
*Bob HA
*All Rise
2215, bed

No comments:

Post a Comment