Sunday, January 12, 2020

7th January, Tuesday, diary

0825
toilet, shower, shave, brush teeth, dry, brush hair, dress
 Feed animals, make coffee, dishes in dishwasher
153, 20uB, pills, talk to M
0930 car with M to 
 new Oncologist (Dr Ngo's office no longer accepts my particular flavor of health insurance, and rather than change HI which would mean a new PCP and a referral from him to Dr Ngo, I stuck to my current HI, and got a referral to a new oncologist)
So we met Dr Wei
She said she would put in a request for Lupron, once every 3 months, the way THEY do it (rather than the once a month I was getting from Dr Ngo), and office would let me know. and booked a new appointment with her, with a blood draw to come before it.
Out 10:35
1100, home
Start laundry, and some dishes
*House #5 x 3
*TBBT #8
*Jeopardy
*Jeopardy GOAT tournament
10uN
Pulled pork on toast and chips
*TBBT
bed 2230

No comments:

Post a Comment