Tuesday, December 24, 2013

12.23 Diary

Home... and tired as  hell.
Did chores.... skipped shower, as the shower still wasn't draining... undressed, changed to  white socks and briefs.....
Went into Her room...and She was awake, at Her computer.
I explained how tired I was, and She said, "Go to bed."
I did, in Her bed, or THAT bed, since She always makes it clear, both beds are Hers.
She joined me, at some point.

Woke up a couple times...but for real around 13:00, and hungry, since I skipped any meal.
Got up...ate some junk and/or crap..went back to sleep.
Up with Her alarm, 16:55 or so....
She said, "Need to catch up on lost time, go get a paddle."
I put drops in my eyes..... went to the toilet, and did not quite make it, as I 'squirted' into the seat of my briefs..... as a diarrhea attack began.
I called Her into the bathroom...and showed Her/told Her.
We decided 'discipline' would not be a good idea, as I might not have 'control'.
AND I remembered, Oh shit,  I was asked to be at work at 19:00, not 19:30.
I hurriedly, showered, as did She, and She decided to drive me to work, so I wouldn't stress out over it.
R came home from work, and I told him to be ready to go with us.....
Whereupon he undressed, getting ready to take a shower.
I'm not sure how that got lost in translation.
She told him, "Get dressed, we are going..."
"Oh."

We left.... the first freeway was a bit fouled up,  the second was clear, the third was clear by my usual standards.... arrived at work  18:55.

I began training the new guy, who's going to be working my nights off.....  so relief is in sight for me.

With 57 jobs on Monday, and 35 jobs on Tuesday, there's not much training to do, but he get to see what it's like when someone calls for a car in some small market, and we have to call everybody on the 'net...

Some online chatting,   and an hour or so, I was logged in as Her, just to get some interesting chat: at one point I had six PMs going.

Here's a small note that She will find ...interesting.....
In some small way, I've been avoiding ...discipline.
I've had REAL good reasons...but I' still feel like I've been avoiding it....
Because...I'm .... scared, maybe.... 
She beat me SO HARD last Friday....  that I'm ...afraid.... every session will be like that.
I am going to face up to it, sooner or later....

HSLO 223 1/2
HSLX   124
HSLB   86
H L/U   110




No comments:

Post a Comment