Monday, December 30, 2013

Christmas Day DIary

I'm writing this on the afternoon of 12/30, after spending the better part of four days, bedridden with some kind of flu, and all the accompanying symptoms.
My memories of the preceding days are going to be...abbreviated, at best...... 

Home from work, chores, and shower.....  R was up and moving about, so we had the bedroom.
I kinda recall, Her asking me, "Want a spanking?"  "Sure..."
"Go get...a cane,  and a the wafflemaker."
I did, and She had me stand in the corner, while She took care of other business.... then, had me drop my briefs, and kneel FDAU on the bed, and She began with a lecture....
"How many times did you wake up while you were sleeping, yesterday?"
"Three, maybe four."
"I think it was four.  But call it three.  And each of those times, I reminded you, call a plumber, call a plumber, did I not, and you said, you'd do it later, do it later, did you not?"
"You did, I did."
"So this it to teach you to do things when I tell you to do them.  Call it punishment for not doing it, or call it discipline, as a lesson for the future.....  If I grant you three wakeups ....and today is the 25th, so time 25,  you're getting  75 cane strokes....  75 of the soft side of the WM, then 75 of the hard side....and you will be counting."
Count I did, 75 strokes of Her bamboo cane....
When She finished, She decided it wasn't  'even' and added another 35 directly to my left buttock.
Then 75 of the soft side of the WM....
Then after 40 of the hard side, She said, "You've had enough". She took pictures,  and She showed me why I'd had enough.
Pictures to be added later or in a separate entry. They are on my phone, and I have to email them to myself to get them on here......
She had me put on briefs, then She produced a tight bra or bikini top of some nature, with holes so that nipples can stick out, and put it on me..
She did my hair into long braided pigtails, one on each side.....
She wrote across my chest in felt tip marker, "PLUMBING SLUT"
and She took pictures of it all..... and after a couple days, sent the pictures to me   one of which I accidentally sent to my parents when I was trying to email it to 'blogger'.....
And She later posted the more embarrassing pictures on F.L.

She said, "I'm done, I'll start breakfast now."
This is Christmas Morning, remember?
She went to the kitchen, I went to my bedroom, on my bed, curled up...and started to go to sleep.
After a few minutes, She came to my door. "Come with me."
I got up, and followed Her, back to Her room.   She undid the braids,  cleaned off my chest, removed the bra.....   'Did you think I was going to leave this on you all day?"
"I had no  predictions in mind."
"Were you pouting...??"
I do not know what I was doing.
I was tired...I had  worked the previous night...not hard work, but still 13 hours from the time I leave til I get home....  And in retrospect, I was already feeling the bug symptoms.......
Cleaned up, we went to the table, three off us,  eating orange rolls with coffee....
Then exchanging presents.
I gave Her the 75th anniversary of The Wizard of Oz / Monopoly collectors edition.....  (oh, such a smile when She opened it....)  and I gave R a 14K GF Cross pen from my collection.
She gave me  two red bath towels (I've asked for 'red' to help keep them separate from the abundance of neutral colored towels we have)  AND  the lushest, plushest, most luxurious bathrobe I could imagine. Gosh, I love this.  Around this chilly house, what a great perfect gift!!
I excused myself to get some sleep....

After various attempts, She managed to get up around around 17:00....
And I had a stopped bathroom sink drain to see about unclogging.
Guess I can gloss over the finer points, but after some two hours, I gave up. What I did not have, was a flexible snake, to get into the pipe, in the wall.
While I was up to my elbows in all of it, Her second old son stopped by, said Hello, chatted some, and departed.
I packed up, tried to clean up,
  And we had Christmas Dinner.
 Baked Ham,  Sweet potatoes, sliced and baked in orange juice with cinnamon and brown sugar, and covered in small marshmellows,   homemade cranberry sauce,  brussells sprouts, dinner rolls......   THEN  chocoolate fudge cake, or   chocolate-peanut butter pie in a square pan, or  peanut butter/chocolate chip / oatmeal cookies....   or candy, generally up the wazoo.
We cleaned up, and waited, as Her oldest son, was reportedly on the way....and in time, did arrive, along with a long known friend of the family, and son's girlfriend and two young daughters.
They talked, got the grand tour   etc and etc.
After they left, we got in the hot tub,  though we had to wait for it to warm up.....
in it for maybe half an hour.....  then out of it, showered to get off the chlorinated water, then to bed, happily, together.















No comments:

Post a Comment