Wednesday, December 25, 2013

12.24 Diary

She picked me up from work around 0615, and off we went, on errands.
First stop, supermarket, for Christmas Day dinner shopping.....
Then to a TJ's for whatever it was She did not find there.... then to a pharmacy, for the numerous prescriptions we had there..........then home, to unload and unpack groceries, then I fed the animals...
And at Her suggestion, I put together my 'daily bread',  watching an ep of Crazy Ones....and went to sleep.

She went out for an appointment...and returned,  and helped me wake up, around 17:00,  wanting to 'talk'.
I mentioned that this chastity device was really hurting, and in a somewhat annoyed fashion,  She undid the locks, and took it off me,  and She could see the bright red mark on my scrotum where the thing had been 'digging in'.    I believe She was annoyed because She really wanted to wait til Christmas morning to open it, but did understand, the thing was hurting me.
Then, we talked about my previous day's blog, where I indicating I was ...avoiding the discipline sessions, because I was ...dare I say it... scared of Her, after the severity of the session, the previous Friday.
We talked it out, and She suggested I go fetch three instruments of my choice, and I readily agreed, and returned, with long heavy paddle, medium heavy paddle, and short hairbrush/paddle.
I dropped my shorts, and got on the bed FDAU, and She smacked my buttocks some 50 times with the long paddle, 30 times with the hairbrush paddle, and 20 or so times with the medium paddle. 
Created a lovely color of pink, She said.
Then it was time for me to get ready for work......
A shower,  then dressed, and made coffee, and out I went, about 1815.
I can't call it 'no traffic',  but very light traffic, as I expected, figuring most folks were already off or home from work, and arrived at work a bit early.

A really quiet night at work, most expectedly.
I played two games of chess with my trainee...and ...OHMIGOD, I lost the second game.
The trainee left a bit early,  with flu-like symptoms.
I chatted throughout the night, with Her and others.   She signed off,  mostly due to connection problems on the server that continually disconnected Her, around 0300.

It's 04:30 now, and I'm looking forward to my first Christmas Day with My Strict Wife.

H S L Or 247 1/2
H S L Sx  147
H S L Di  6 1/2
Hr L  127
Hr UN   7







No comments:

Post a Comment