Monday, January 30, 2017

Saturday Jan 28th Diary

Up 0800 ...coffee etch
All three of us dressed...
In car 9:40 to Downey for a 10:00 appointment.
The guy we were supposed to meet was not there, so we left.
My bank, to get my payday money.
Wells Fargo, to deposit it.
Library to get tax forms.
Home, 1130
Looked at accounts on line.
Created a budget.
Looked at Tumblr and S-Tube
Moved the spanking bench to where we could get at it
Started charging the  camcorder battery.
Brought the bag we inherited, and Merry and I looked through it.
(Floggers, paddles, handcuffs, rope, ball gag, blindfold, oh my!)
Read Thursday's paper.
Looked through TV Guide.
Did Daily notes
More S-Tube, Tumbler, Fet life.
Nap in bedroom  5 - 7.
Merry made pizza, using gluten-free crust for me
so, dinner
Nap in chair to 23:00
Then to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment