Monday, February 18, 2019

16th Feb. Saturday diary

UP xxx
0800 Dad called...
0825 Up  coffee, diaries on computer
 pills, 
 started watching VEEP reruns on HBO
Showered shaved washed hair, dressed  by 1145
1215 out with M in car, me driving, to 
 Winco
 Walmart (the one across two streets)
 Aldi's
 and Vons where she went in, I waited in car
 1550 home
 called Stitch to come down, assist getting grocery bags up
 More VEEP reruns
 1930 three of us in car to Black Bear Diner
 some wait there for a table, not long nor short
 Too much food!  Must split a big breakfast between Merry and me next time, she gets pancakes n bacon, I get hash browns, sausage, eggs, and ham.  
  all I could eat was pancakes and eggs, took the rest home
Then across the street to 99c store, I waited in car, while M & S went in...
home 2130, and plopped onto bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment