Friday, February 1, 2019

31st January, Thursday Diary

00:02 IN
00:04 Merry called, "good night"
watched "Sex Education" 3 - 6, started 7.
Sam came in 3:45
04:03 out
 talking to much so
04:30 car
05:08 home without mishap
Animals asleep, sort of, opened the bedroom door to let em in there
MDM  Stir fry, rice
 Pills
06:00 bed
09:00
  Thunder and lightning all morning, 
  each time there was a rumble, Donna barked at it
 11:00 up 
  Merry got up to take the rent check to HB, since we don't much trust the mail anymore...and do some shopping.
15:30 up  ...checking texts to see if I should or should not go to work tonight.
  Frank did not know; got no response from message I left for HR manager...
  Found out the the morning res agent would be coming in on Friday, so ..I decided, might as well go to work 
Showered dressed...
Merry, home with groceries... Stitch went down to help bring 'em up, I kinda helped unpack the bags.
18:00 car
18:09 left Arco with 2 L-pods
19:04 at office. Only 55 minutes on a Thursday!
BUT, I could not log into Windows. I was required to change my password, earlier in the morning. I sent a text to our Systems Manager.
I used Franks computer to clock in at 
19:29.
 One of our chauffeurs was at the office, working with another company, hanging out between runs.
 The only toilet in the office was stopped up, filled to the brim with water.
 Once Frank left, I found a washtub in which to defecate... after I lined it with paper towels to make clean up easier.
Systems Manager sent me a text with a new Windows log-in password, which worked.
The cleaning couple came in around 23:00.  Once they saw the toilet problem, the male half went to his car, and came back with a snake.  When I checked later, the toilet had been cleared.
Watched "Sex Education" 7 & 8, which is the end of the season 1.
Merry called to say 'good night', 23:50.
23:59 out.

No comments:

Post a Comment