Sunday, November 22, 2020

10 November Tuesday "WHEN I'M 64"

 1230  on phone, talking to FLF who called to say "HB", and then FLF, M & S sang,"When I'm 64..."

Merry n Stitch out to Kaiser..

shower, b/t, shv, dress, coffee

 ... sort pens...

25uB, pills

*Div, DnD

1530 Merry n S home

.. they gave me cards and a present, a box of Merci choc.

a little depressing, but this happened a few days after Merry and I had a discussion ... she wanted a 'list' to choose from, from me, from my Amazon wish list, so she could choose, and I was not having it, I didn't want her to choose, I wanted to choose, so ...I got nothing.

*Chase

Dad called, 1600

*Young Sheldon, mom (watched again for Stitch)

*TRMS  no Rm

after a stupid argument about, what I wanted to eat...the fuck was this about, I don't remember, but certainly fault... I had mentioned Togo's as a source for pastrami sandwich, so Merry went online, ordered, and went and fetched...1815

1830 12uB, pills

 *Pastrami and p/chips

*Jeop, Wof

Merry bedroom 2000

*Our C President (finale)

*Connors

*NEXT

LP - 8R

*Transplant

DJT has not conceded

Merry up 0030

News

Colbert (tues) then Colbert (monday)

0220  talking   ..about what, I don't remember, but it was important enough that I wrote TALK in my diary

0400 pee

0600 pee

zzz

0800 pee

1000 pee

No comments:

Post a Comment