Saturday, January 9, 2021

06 january, Wednesday, Diary, Stitch 2-11 HFC 66

woke up to see on t.v., the Capitol under siege, taken over while the legislators were trying to authorize the EC votes

1145 toilet, shower, b/t, shv, dry dress

171

coffee, pills, 20uN

on couch, MSNBC

Democrats win 2 of 2 in Georgia

Sunshine asked me to drive (stitch to work, me to PT).

I was annoyed but...

With Her driving, we drop me first (5 miles) then Stitch (3 more miles).

Without her, I have to drop Stitch (8 miles) then double back 3 miles.

Got ready early, AND

my bowels froze...stopped.

I had to go, but nothing was happening, just plugged. On the toilet 15 minutes.

1348, car with S

Drop him 1405, on to PT

Arrived 1415, had a session to 1442

Then WF drive through, deposit check from Dad.

Pulled in, too far from RediT, had to back out, pull in. Pulled in too far forward of RediT had to back out, pull in.

On to Vet. Easy enough. Called Vet, gave credit card number, in a few minutes the RX was brought out to me

1508, home

In between watching the news at the Capitol...

*Chase 1/4, MMi 2/15?

West wing 1/16-21

After an exchange of emails with caged lion that I didn't like, resolved to quit reading MCJ.

Fed D with pill, 

10uN, pills

S&S chicken, with rice

*Jeop'y, WoF

*WIn, Div

Legislators back in business, some debate and voting after objection to Az

Merry > 2245, home with S 2330

News

 DJT did not concede

Colbert

0100 Congress wraps it up, the EC has been ratified/authorized; it's official for Biden/Harris

*WW 1/22, 2/1-4

0300 20uB, Merry to bed

0400 bed, up every hour to pee


No comments:

Post a Comment