She picked me up, we went home....
I fed the dogs etc.... ate and read Sunday's paper...and we went to sleep, together in Her bed.
She woke me up around 1300, to take our rental truck back...came back home, went back to bed.
She woke me up at 1630.... we talked...
She told me to get cane, tawse, wafflemaker...
I was on all fours and She used cane and tawse and paddle.
Then face down prone, more cane and paddle.
Then FDAU, more cane and paddle.
Then face up prone, cane across my thighs, with one stroke hitting across the head of my penis. (OWCH)
She apologized more than once, but didn't need to, I know it wasn't intentional.
We had a discussion about WHY I won't yell or shriek or even barely moan....I'm still not sure why.
We had a discussion about the tawse... I actually like the tawse, I feel like I could get that all day.
So we decided that would be for more sensual, or pleasure spankings....
Then I got up, and showered, dressed, went to work.
Yes, I know this is short and 'sweet'...just been kinda busy at work..
H S L O 251
H s L A 65
H S L B 6 1/2
H UN 278










No comments:
Post a Comment