Monday, December 9, 2013

Dec 07 Diary

Awake the first time around 0700.... with an attempt at lovemaking...  which worked out well for Her, I think.  
Back to sleep for quite a while, then we got up around 11:30.
Got ready, and out the door 12:30.

In the course of the day, the three of us made three round trips to Her storage unit.
After the 3rd one, She then asked me to accompany Her to the supermarket, which I did.
Once home, She started on dinner, while I worked on hanging curtain rods in the living room.
The outcome of THAT remains to be seen.
She prepared the best meatloaf I've ever had....
Then adjourned to my bedroom, where I had to catch up on paperwork...
And we were asleep around midnight.

Hr s L O  203
Hr s L Sx  17
Hr s L Dd  39
Hrs UN  230



No comments:

Post a Comment