Tuesday, May 23, 2017

May 21 Sunday Diary

4:00 moved to lay on couch, for comfort
UP 09:20
we discovered the pilot was out on the water heater. I tried to relight it, could not
J took a cold shower.
Three of us dressed, out 10:22
Arrived at Edwards 26 10:45
Watched "Guardians of the Galaxy 2" from 11:39 to 13:55
From there, to Denny's for late lunch.
Then to 7-11 across the street, for 2 e filters
Home 15:50
I called Gas Co, set up an appointment for next day for serviceman to relight pilot
ANd called Owner, who told me to call Manager, who said, he would send out service man the next day.
Took a nap on couch.
J and S went shopping.
Up 18:50
Tried water heater pilot again, but no go
Paid bills on line
Started on sunday's paper
J & S returned home.
With another pack of e-cig filters for me, amonth othre things
Rob and I watched "10 Cloverfield Lane"   then the "Elementary" finale.
Rob went to bed, I watched "Veep".
I started on the last half of "Jurassic World" .....

No comments:

Post a Comment