Monday, May 15, 2017

May13th, Saturday Diary

UP 00:00 for snack: banana, chips, trail mix
Back to bed
Up 8:45
Coffee
watched TRMS Friday
Sunshine got up, fixed breakfast. For me,  warmed tortillas and butter.
Showered and dressed
Three of us out for shopping
First 99c store Signal Hill
Then Walmart...
Winco...
And Vons.
At Von's I was loading groceries.
I put a warm baked chicken in the same bag as bags of M&Ms.
Sunshine took the chicken out, thinking it would melt the candy, and carried it by itself to the car.
I got ... upset, almost furious.
By the time we got to the car, if she handed the chicken to me, I wold have thrown it across the parking lot. 
But she handed it to Rob, who put it in the trunk, as we loaded other groceries.
Home 1530 groceries up and away
Watched "Star Trek into Darkness"
Followed by "Jason Bourne."
Some 15 minutes before the end of JB, Sunshine said, Dinner is ready.
Then she sat at the computer desk, and said, "I'm halfway through and yours is still sitting there!"
I exploded, saying, "This movie is almost over, and I'll get up when I'm F*****G ready!"
She didn't say another word.
I finished the movie, got up for dinner,  steak n rice.
I continued watched "Criminal Minds"  while she grabbed some book...without a word...and went to the bedroom, half slamming the door.
I continued watching  TBBT reruns on TBS, then fell asleep on the couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment