Friday, March 24, 2017

Thursday Mar 23rd Diary MOVING

Watched  The Newsroom  3: 4,5,6 then The West Wing 1: 1--4

M picked me up from work  6:00
Home 7:00
MDM  chicken n wild rice
Sleep  7:30 -- 1200

M took me to the Old , and took off with S to go shopping, so I spent a couple hours in the library packing and moving boxes, and getting them on the truck ... in the dark, as the electricity had been turned off at our request.
M & S returned 14:30.... S finished packing the library, not much left there.
We did a few final walk throughs to make sure the house was empty  (but not clean, really)
M went to do more shopping.
S rode with me to the New,  and we commenced unloading.

Stopped  at 18:15 or so
A shower for me.
In car with M driving,  19:15
At work  ..
In 2016    to 23:49

I had to oversee the next day's morning set up and do the pm setup.....




No comments:

Post a Comment