Thursday, March 23, 2017

Wednesday March 22 Diary Moving

IN 00:01
  Denny had come in late, like 3:00, so he was staying to 01:30
But he went down to take a nap for '20 minutes' and he was gone for an hour.
After switching from Frontier to Spectrum, my login for HBO GO does not work,  so I borrowed Denny's so I could watched The Newsroom.

I checked on M at 515, to see if she was on the way to get me. She was.
Then she called me back a bit later...stuck on the 710N, near the 105 due to an accident.
By the time she got to the office...630.

Home 7:15.    Snacked on gf cookies and p chips.
7:30 sleep.

She called around 1100 to check on me, saying she had kidnapped Stitch to go shopping.
I finally got up and moving around noon.
I started with moving the truck from the other side of the street to our side.

Packing and more.
With Stitch home, I said, let's clear each room, one by one.
FIrst  BR1  and done.
Then BR3 and done.
Then BR2, which took more time, then we loaded up the queen bed, and took it to the truck, followed by two small chests of drawers.
We started working on the living room... taking stuff out to the porch then the truck.
I took down the computer.
We moved the desk to the truck, followed by her filing cabinet.

I went out to start on the library.

Had to call J to bring more boxes.
That turned into an adventure, but she wound up getting em at HD for 77c/box when they cost over $2 at Public Storage.

We decided to keep the truck ANOTHER day, and that S would call in sick for a 3rd day.

Stitch closed up the truck around 2100; and together we continued to box up the books in the library, until 2208.
Then we tried to lock u the back of the truck, not doing well, until Merry arrived, and told us we had to push the ramp all the way in.  Yep, then I was able to lock it down.
And off to work, M driving.
A bit of a surprise with the 710N connector to 5N connector closed...so we continued on to the 60W into the 101.
At work 2300,   in  23:12.
M & S departed to go home.

Denny offered to me a leftover plate of rice n teriyaki chicken, which I accepted....

On the clock 23;12 to 00:00




No comments:

Post a Comment