Thursday, March 2, 2017

Wednesday March 1 Diary ( Sex, two spankings)

On the clock  00;29  to 0552
Out 554, home 6:31
I knew Merry was awake, I saw her writing on Fet.
Fed the animals, Fixed the bed.
She asked, "wanna spanking?"
I said, "I was thinking about sex."
Well...
She got up; we fixed the bed.
Got mostly naked, and under covers. Still cold in the bedroom.
We cuddled.
She yanked on my penis, until it was hard-ish.
I went down, and gave her some oral to warm her up,  then I mounted her.
We went at it a few minutes.  I lost the erection, we stopped.
We lay together, cuddling. I continued self-stroking, til I was hard-ish again, and mounted her.
This time, after a few minutes, I climaxed.
I cleaned her up. She had squirted a bit.
She got up to pee. I got up to start heating up water for her morning tea.
Back in the bedroom, I was ready for my first post-cum spanking.
35 smacks with some paddle.
After another 15 or so, my butt went numb.
Later, she chastized me for not telling her about that.
She continued with another 20 with that paddle.
Then added 35 smacks of two other paddles.
Took pix, got up, MDM chili and Fritos
Watched TRMS-Tuesday,  which was the Presidential address to Congress
Sleep 0900
Awake  1530, 1600 etc
17:30 up.
Pill, alka seltzer, 
Toilet
Showered dressed in socks, a-shirt, panties...
To the bedroom, panties off, FDAU
20 with paddle, 20 with tawse, 20 with other paddle, 20 with other paddle, 20 with delrin cane, then Diaper position, 20 with delrin cane.
Pix
Dressed.... beverages
Kissed her good bye
Car 18:31
Work 19:25
In 19:28 to 23:58

My bottom is STILL sore.

AM



PM



2 comments:

  1. "Yanked???" Maybe I just won't touch it at all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's your choice. Just sayin', you are not 'gentle'.

      Delete