Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Tuesday March 21 Diary Moving

UP 8 ish.
Stitch hard at work.
Merry was at the New, unpacking while doing many loads of laundry.
I continued with packing up BR1.

Finished...
Stitch and loaded up the heavy dresser, the long dresser, the tall dresser, and the two short dressers from BR1 onto the truck.

Then I proceeded the take down of the heavy metal bed, with Stitch's assistance.
We got all the pieces, and mattress and box springs on the truck..
And headed for the New.  (around 16:00)

We arrived, and started with unloaded the metal bed pieces.
Got it upstairs, and I put the bed together.
Then we brought up the mattresses and box springs....
Then we unloaded the furniture pieces into the garage rather than bring it upstairs.
And unloaded the last of the boxes.

I spent some time finding the boxes with my clothes in them, so I could change.
Once accomplished, I headed to Old in the truck, leaving M & S behind to shower at the New.

Back at Old I showered and changed into fresh clothes, and waited for M to bring the car so I could go to work.
In the meantime, the cats who had been missing for a day or two started showing up, hungry, and I corralled them into the storeroom/bedroom.

M called at 2300 to say, they had just finished their showers.... and asked if she still had time for a shopping trip. I said no.

M & S came to the Old.  We loaded my bags, and departed the house, with M driving, me to work.

Arrived and clocked in,  00:00.





No comments:

Post a Comment