Thursday, March 9, 2017

Wednesday Mar 8 Diary

On  0028 to 0548

Car 552  home 6:29
Stitch was home, surprised the heck out of me.
He said he had  called in sick.
So he fed animals
Spoke to Merry, who offered a spanking; I declined out of fatigue.
MDM chili n sauch and leftover chicken  
Watched TRMS-Tuesday, and evidently fell asleep with it on half way through.
Asleep  7:30
Up to pee 11:30 
Merry joined me in/on the bed.
She got up later.
I got up 16:00 to vomit for 15 minutes.
Think it was the leftover chili
Back to sleep until 1740
alka/seltzer  pill
Showered dressed
Sunshine offered a spanking but I was too queazy and declined.
Kissed Her goodbye and departed
6:30 in car
Down to 45 miles remaining, so gassed up
At work 7:31
IN 7:33
Managed to:
  fill in MY application for a rental, as Merry had already filled out Robert's,  and got the two faxed.  Merry had printed them on thick stock paper, so they wouldn't go through the office fax machine, so I had to copy 3 out of four sheets onto regular paper.
Of course, the copy machine only had one sheet, so I had to find more paper.  I blurted a loud curse at that, and turned out, and DB was standing right behind me. "Everything all right?"
Everything was fine except my heart, gave me such a start.
Made copies of the ESA for Merry.
Exchanged emails with CJ, and he sent a document stating what good tenants we've been, which I printed, and emailed to Mike as an attachment.

19:33 to 23:59 

No comments:

Post a Comment