Friday, November 3, 2017

Confession + My Desire

Merry has not spanked me since the morning of Oct 25th.
My choice.
She made the suggestion daily, and I declined.
A few days ago, I told her something to the effect of: Don't suggest it anymore.  Right now, I'm saying no, until I tell you otherwise.

Here's the reason for my refusal:
On the 25th, the action lasted ... maybe 90 seconds ... then the dog started barking outside the door, and she said, "that will be enough."
Prior spankings to this were also short (in time), just probably not as short.
And I told her, "If you don't have time to give me a longer spanking, don't give me one at all."
This started a discussion about using a timer.
I suggested a count-down timer, going down from 3 minutes or 5 minutes or some such, then it would chirp.
She wanted a stop watch timer, so she could see the time accumulating upwards.
I insisted that with a count down, she wouldn't have to keep an eye on whatever device she was using, that she would hear an alert. Then she could decide whether to continue, or stop.  The timer was just a method of giving a minimum time, but it wasn't necessary for her to stop when it went off.
She wanted a stop watch.
The discussion ended in an impasse.

I got pissed.
I mentally decided, "Fuck it.  My way is easier.  If she can't be reasonable about it, then we just won't 'play' anymore."

I  miss it.
I  want it.
I fantasize about it.

The best way I currently see to break this impasse would be at the party that we hope to attend Friday night.
Assuming that we can find a bystander or her sub to use a watch that counts seconds,
 then Merry goes with:
 Hairbrush or small paddle,  3 minutes
 One minute break
 Light paddle, 3 minutes
 One minute break
 Big (or bigger)paddle   3 minutes
 One minute break
 Tawse  3 minutes
 One minute break
 Bath brush 3 minutes
 One minute break
 Wooden spoon  3 minutes
  One minute break
 Short cane   3 minutes
 One minute break
  Long cane or crop 3 minutes
 Done. 




1 comment: