Saturday, November 25, 2017

Nov 24 Friday

Awake 0200
Sex... Again, erection disappeared, oh well

Up 0930 coffee and apple crisp
Dressed
Merry and I took Donna to groomer for a bath.
Gas on way home.
In bedroom our appointment
I stripped, she used strap twice, and two small canes ,62 of each.
Details and pix on my other blog, mylifespankedhusband/sothishappened.
Sex. She climaxed ... Well, more than once.. not me, not for lack of trying.
I asked for a hard grit-my-teeth paddling, and she gave it to me.
We lay together... And groomer called, Donna was ready.
We dressed, and went to get here.
Brought her home, put her inside the house then went to Walmart.
Home 1500
Snack
Bedroom for a nap, and some do-it-myself.
Nap 4 to 5
Awake doing stuff on phone, while Merry napped next to me.
She got up to start dinner
Fish wedges n french fries.
Suicide Squad was on the living room TV, which started a discussion on who played the best Joker.
Merry admitted to not having seen The Dark Knight.
So, we went into bedroom, and watched TDK from on demand....

No comments:

Post a Comment