Thursday, November 2, 2017

Nov 1st Wednesday diary

OTC  00:25
Very late R-agents, stayed til 0603
car 611
 Some light came on , shortly after I transitioned onto 710.
I thought 'alternator' light, but later was told 'engine' light
Holding my breath most of the way,   got off at LBB, rather than continuing to PCH, and drove steadily to The Shop.
The boss there came out and met me, and took the car, and got me a ride home... 7:30
Fed animals
Talked to M
Tried to sleep on couch, thinking the Boss would call me at anytime.
Kept being awake.
Snack  lunchables n PB
Finally dozed.
Missed the call at 1445 because I had ringer volume on zero
Woke up enough, just after 3, to see the missed call, and called the Boss.
He said, it appeared to be in reference to Emissions, such as one might get from not putting gas cap on tightly enough.   He said, they tightened it, cleared the light, and drover around, the light did not reappear.
Then he offered to have the car brought to me.  Sure.
A little more sleep,then up at 5
Merry looked out a window and saw our car arriving on a tow truck, so I went out to meet him and get the key
Then showered dressed, as did M, and I took a pill
Together in car  1800ish
I dropped her at a rest't on Ventura at 1925
Office p.l 19:35
OTC 19:41 to 2355
Quiet night,  office phones messed up, so people who wanted to call in could not get through anyway...
And we were watching the 7th game fiasco on the big screen in Disp.
Merry arrived at office  2030, and sat around, playing her game on her phone... went to Subway for snack,  2130
And lay down for nap 2200ish.

No comments:

Post a Comment