Tuesday, November 28, 2017

NOV 26 SUNDAY Diary

Up for snacks like lunchables and  chips
later  PB and honey

Up 1030
alka seltzer, coffee
then
She called me into bedroom,  
Told me to strip and bend...
and she used 5 implements, 62 swats each on my bottom.
Full story on other blog, but here's this:
Returned to living room...
Started on paper
Watched Scorpion 4:9, then Good Doctor,
 She read on my blog about taking care of it myself, and called me into bedroom again.
And used a clothes hangar, plastic, and paddle and bathbrush, and told me "No pix, part of your punishment" which really rubbed me the wrong way...
We continued with Lucifer, and Young Sheldon
Dinner   turkey n gravy, n stuffing.
We all got ready.
I showered n dressed
Four of us in car 2115
dropped Babyman at home 2135
Arrived at clinic 2155
We got in. Once I was inside, Merry n Stitch left me.
I got wired up by tech.
Sleeping  23:45 I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment