Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Nov 28th Monday Diary

Merry please read:
script for a video another maintenance spanking

and this:

otc  0028  to 536
car 5:44  chilly!
stopped for gas, then e-cig filters
home 6:47

Fed cat n dog
Sunshine was awake. Said she went to sleep  2200 ish
I changed into pajamas, the ones bought for the sleep study.
It was coool inside the house...
Sunshine helped me with breakfast .... leftover  turkey, stuffing, sweet potatoes
I ate at the coffee table while she 'dined' on apple crisp and whatever that breakfast cake is called
And I remembered to take my pair of pills.
She went to the bedroom, leaving Donna outside the door
Who barked n whined n barked n whined.
I thought Sunshine would get up and let her in, but Nooooo...
I went into bedroom around 8.
We talked a bit.
She asked if I ordered everything on Merry's list. I said, "not telling you."
I did like the schoolgirl outfit, and mentioned that i would have liked to see a nurses outfit, with kinky thoughts about her having me strip for a naked physical...
And she told me about some event in Merry's life that Merry feels badly about... years ago involving a counselor at the special needs school that D lived at.
And she told me that Merry had been in email communication with Glenmore...and managed to find the emails that they had sent back and forth.
Then she got under the covers, put on her cpap mask, and THEN asked, "Shilo wanna play with sticks?"
I thought the timing was interesting, bad, and told her, now that she was ready to go to sleep, well, let it wait.
I went to sleep around nine.
Awake around 14:00.  An effect of the atomoxitine, no doubt.
Merry was not in the room. she left the door open and I could hear "Laugh In" playing on the tv.
I tried stroking my penis, thinking to surprise Merry with an erection.
No dice. Another side effect of the atom... me thinks.
Went to living room; she was 'out' on the couch. I looked through the day's mail, and sorted it.
Played on my phone.
Returned to bedroom
She came in, and joined me.
Followed by Donna, who drives us crazy with her whining as she tries to get up on the bed
We talked for awhile.
My alarm went off at 1630 but I was awake, obviously
16:55 I started moving to get ready:
showered n dressed, took pill
I went in the bedroom, and asked, "So what's our protocol for spanking now, who's asking whom?"
"I thought you would come in here, naked, when you were ready."
"First, look at the time."
She did. 17:15, way too late, I had to get going.
"Second, instead of thinking it, had you said something, I mighta got up n showered earlier."
SO...I kiised her good bye
Put in new left c/lens.  Must order more, I'm down to one new right lens.
Packed up.
Stitch not home yet, got to work some OT.
Car 17:42
Office 19:19
OTC 19:24  23:59
Good heavens, a quiet night.




No comments:

Post a Comment