Monday, January 15, 2018

Jan 14 Sunday diary

Awakened 0530  
Dressed and out
6:16 home
Showered to get gunk out of hair etc
Ate chips n lunchables while reading Sun paper
Stitch got a text saying she did NOT spend the night with Mike ... very strange and was just getting to sleep, would be home later
nap in bed 7 to 10
UP for game  
Merry home 1230
with a long tale of woe involving Mike, unprotected sex, partners of unknown STD status.... she was REALLY upset.
As I recall, mostly Sunshine there.
Set up her CPAP and the bed, she got down for a nap
Watched football
I took a nap in the middle of 2nd game  1530 to 1930
Up for dinner ...taquitos
and watched TBBT reruns
Bed 2200

2 comments:

  1. I really appreciate your kindness and tenderness with me on Sunday. It reminded me why I fell in Love with you in the first place.

    ReplyDelete