Thursday, January 4, 2018

Wed Diary Jan 3rd


OTC 0028 to 0535
car 545 home 630
Fed animals
MDM turkey n pork n chips
Bed 645
Up to p 9
awake 10ish  
  and talking to Merry....
She told me about her date with Mike, previous night, how they went back to his place after dinner   and....
  Well, she had a few happy endings, and he did not...
which led to a conversation about cuckolding....  which I only tease her about.  I know I am not (a cuckold) but it always generates an interesting discussion when I say I am.
This conversation went in sorts of interesting discussions.
I shoulda been sleeping but I accidentally took my atomoxawhatever med in the morning, which tends to keep me awake. 
Babyman was brought home by #2 son...
and wanted to go 'for a walk' and Merry tried to tell him where a house key was, that he could take with him.
But she did not hang it up where it belonged when she came home... so he found it elsewhere.
Merry said, "Should I be spanked for not putting the key in proper place?"
Yep.
We both got up, and tried out the new flimsy martinet?flogger? that I had received from Wish the day before, on her bared bottom.  Not very impressive, really.
Back in bed, she was, well,  bugging me, and while I didn't expect to be able to get 'up' for the ol in-out,  I obliged her with a bit of oral, to her great delight.
I kinda signed off with her by saying, "Please, don't mention or talk about having sex with me on my workday mornings--that's Tues, Wed, Thursday.... I'm just too tired."
She said, okay, but I might need to reminder her now and then.
1230 trying to sleep  
until 1530
Reset alarm for 1700
Up and since Sunshine was still in bed, kissed her goodbye then.
Showered dressed packed and out
18:14
Office 19:27
IN 1933  out 0001
  and here we go.
  FOX winter Television Critics Awards tomorrow.   Something like 135 active rides.... 
  And gonna have a big dispatch staff tomorrow.  
  M at 0500
  JL at  0700
  F   at 13:00
  A  at 1600
  JM at 1700
  ME at 1930

And now the  comics page:





No comments:

Post a Comment