Monday, January 8, 2018

Jan 8th Monday diary

Stitch woke up at 05 to say, it was raining (so he would need a ride).
I got up at 530 and waited...
we left around 600  I was home by 7, and fed the dog
back in bed   .... all day.
Merry went out to pick up Stitch  ...1500 ish

Up 1645   showered dressed   talked to Merry ...
took pills   packed
Car 17;51   got gas n filters.  Realized I left my 2nd ecig in her computer charging. Without it, I would not be able to charge the one I had, so I went back home for it
Rolling 1807  office 1924
Listened to first half of   GA vs ALA on radio
In 1931.  
Watched 2nd half of GA vs ALA on ESPN
Did not get to see the final game winning play, because the ap was 'refreshing' on my phone.
Started watching  "The End of the F***ing World", a series that just started on ESPN.  
Ep 1, 2, 3 ....
 out 23:59





No comments:

Post a Comment