Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Tues January 2 Diary

OTC 0028 to 524
Very tired left a bit early
Car 534 home 616
Fed animals
MDM turkey n lunchables
Bed 650
awake to p 0900
Awake again 1300  spoke to Merry briefly 
  she was getting ready to go out with Mike
Up 1545 and 1700 and UP 1730
Shower dressed prepped
She was still out
 which ended in thoughts I had of daily activity every day in January
Car 1800 Office 1901
In 1910 to 2359
Quiet tonight and for tomorrow 

all this midnight and after, but it's kinda fresh in my mind
Had a phone convo and back n forth email exchange regarding...
If I don't want to go to some party on the 13th, is it okay if she goes with Mike.... how would she get there   train, plane, or automobile?
Maybe film something on the 13th first  but she wants to do it HER way, unscripted....we may have reached a compromise on that.
I sent her some links about some fiction I wrote, about her teaching classes at the Grue. She wrote, that she's already read/red them.  

Doubt if it would 'work' as a class anyway. I'm sure there's lot more folk more 'qualified' to teach such classes.
Some dude contacted me through my yahoo group, asking if Merry would be willing to spank him.
I replied, with our location, then he wrote back with a location on the other coast. End of that.


No comments:

Post a Comment