Monday, January 1, 2018

Sunday Diary, last day of the year

UP 0130  0400
UP 900 coffee
Football
Newspapers
Paycheck stats
Down in garage, found bag of leather toys, other box of Chastity Dees, other bag of what was giving us from Waynes estate, all of which I merged into one big suitcase.
  ... did not find box of anal toys,  will try to remember to look again on Monday
Merry busy in kitchen cooking dinner, frequently asking for Stitch's or Babymans help
Football over  nap 1700 to 1930
Up ... in living room,
Dinner was called 20:00.    Turkey  stuffing  cranberry sauce.
Stomach off.
ON couch for nap.
Donna was going crazy vocally when the firecrackers started.
Merry woke me  2355 to prepare me for Happy New Year.

HAPPY NEW YEAR
We stayed on couch waiting for the firecracker noise to subside so that Donna would shut up.
2017 final count   63  Spankings for me       probably twice that many missed opportunities and overtures turned down.

In the bedroom  00:30 ,  Merry brought in the bamboo hairbush that I gave her for Christmas, asking if I wanted a dose of it, since Babyman would not hear anything above all the noise that Donna was still making.
I declined,  repeating what I've said before, Not while 'he' is in the apartment.
   


2 comments:

  1. If you consider that I was still in LOTS of pain due to my accident and the resulting frozen shoulder until nearly June, and I still have issues with not fully regaining my strength and ROM, THAT'S not a bad number!

    I Love you Shilo!!!

    ReplyDelete