Saturday, March 6, 2021

4 March, Thursday, Diary

0400 Merry to bedroom

0900 i.c.cone

Stitch walked Donna

13:30 toilet, b/t,  talked to S and Donna

Pill box, pills, 171, 20uB, coffee

*Div, MMi, Chase

1400 M up

*MMi, Resident Alien

Now, to discuss Dan's blog about coercion and consent/non consent.

Merry wrote something that can be reduced to "spank first, discuss later."

KDP wrote "there's spank first...resent eventually...and divorce later."

I specifically remember once incident, just prior to the first LA Grue we attended, where she ordered me to take a spanking... and we did not discuss afterwards... and I resented it for nearly 2 days. 

I'm sure that separation/divorce crossed my mind then, as it has before that incident, and a few times thereafter.

Problems of that ilk resolved when we got away from D/s or FLR, and spankings were given and taken in Funishment, and for video-creating.

There was a time 2 1/2 months ago, when I was ... thinking about it, because of my jealousy about/over her current BF, B, but I realized that was my insecurity talking to me about my ED problem.

I 'ran out' to Arco for 2 LP.

TRMS, Jeop, Wof, (Young Sheldon)

10uB, pills, backed chicken, rice, carrots

*Unicorn, B-Positive, mom

*Resident Alien, 

2300 merry to bed

*Chase 1/8, 1/9 (finale), S to bed

*Veep 4/1-5, 20uB, 0300 bedroom

Merry was watching Flight Club

We talked about her upcoming visit to B

Sleep  0600 maybe











 

No comments:

Post a Comment