Monday, September 18, 2017

Sept 17 Sunday Diary

Merry/Sunshine  was sick through the night,
Stitch stayed up with her, then I did, while she rested on the couch, between sickness bouts.
after an hour had passed when she did not have to go be sick, i pulled her off the couch to go back to bed.

UP 930.  she was awake and shaky, wanting to stay in bed

I had coffee and read the Sun paper.
Stitch and i watched football.

Sunshine got up and started looking through the AAA guidebooks to see what looks interesting to visit on our trip.

Merry had a date/meeting at 18:00 and still not feeling 100%, asked me to drive
Car 17:35 ...I dropped her at Pies at 18:00 and went to Von's for a coupla things.
I was in car, leaving the parking lot of Vons when she called, ready to go at 18:25.
Picked her up...
She told me,  this one was a bit of a dud
Home 18:40
Watched more football
Dinner   steak n cole slaw
20:00 W Orville
Then Suits..
Contacts out
Bed 2200

No comments:

Post a Comment