Wednesday, September 20, 2017

SEPTEMBER 19TH TUESDAY DIARY

OTC 0030 to 536
W  Vice Principals, Episodes,  Curb Your Enthusiasm 1:1,2
Car 5;44 home 6:27
Fed animals.
MDM cubed pork and cole slaw, 2 pills
Went in bedroom, saw that Merry was awake
Sat on couch, watching TRMS ...
Felt the stirring of an erection.
I just don't like bothering Merry if she is sleeping, but I knew she was awake, so I went in the bedroom, and .. lay down.
We talked a few minutes, as I lay there.
She asked, "So..what's wrong?"
"Well, I had an erection when I came here, and it...went away."
"Oh," she said, "maybe I can help..."
She helped...with her hand, and it came back.
She pulled off her panties, and got on her back...I knelt between her legs, to give her oral and get her wet...
Then she said, "Get up here!"
I got up there, and mounted her....
She was moaning a bit...and told me later, it was from a developing leg cramp.
I came ...rather quickly, at least for me....
I knelt between her legs, and cleaned her up.
We talked a bit,  and I went to sleep

Up a few times to p
Up 1630
Showered dressed  packed
Car  17;23
Stopped for gas
Office  18:58

In, because I forgot to clock in right away 19:18
Denny was here with Andre.
Quiet night, under control
Denny left 21:30 ish
Andre at 23:30 on the dot.

Reminds me of a video we made:







No comments:

Post a Comment