Tuesday, September 26, 2017

September 25th Monday Diary

Awake 10ish, with check out time  noon.

I mentioned how mad I was last night about the tablet volume thing, and she got mad that I was telling her NOW and not last night when it happened.
So,  she said in a quiet voice, "Turn over on your stomach, Please."
I knew what was coming,  and with a little feeling of  "OH BOY" and a lot of feeling of "UH OH" I rolled on my stomach.  
She pulled down my briefs to my thighs, and fetched the new leather paddle (that she won in a raffle at the last party she went to) and .... smacked across my buttocks with it a dozen times, and it HURT LIKE HELL! then she applied another 12 vertical swats, various fast, not as hard.
The discussion was over.
We got up n showered n dressed n packed the car.
She went to the front desk and checked out, and were on our way
First stop  gas station  then
 LA Purisima State Park and Mission  (12:15)
Then a stop at Anderson's, to take pictures  (12:50)
Then Ostrichland (13:00)
Then to Solvang (13:30) where we parked, and walked around, checked out a couple bakeries, a gift shop, an antique store...
Started looking for lunch.
The Mermaid Cafe seemed to have  80% Mexican food, we kept going.
The Big Bopper  was an order-at-window-sit-outside place, we kept going.
We settled on Paula's Pancake house, which was inside, had a useful restroom...
Lunch was good, service was excellent.   Too many flies, though, because the front door was kept open.
15:30 in car, and went for a drive to the Hans Christian Anderson State park.   We drove through there, then headed on out via 246 to the 101. 
We stopped in Santa Barbara, at the Mission just to use the bathroom
And kept on rolling.
17:00 through Ventura:  Merry had a list of things she wanted to do in Ventura but too late now...  so we decided to, on some weekend, or rather a Friday when I'm off, to make a day of it in Ventura.... quite possibly on my birthday weekend. 
We had thought to attend a Munch at a Denny's in Sherman Oaks.
but it started at 19:30, and it looked like we would arrive at 18:30 to 18:45, so we ditched that, and from the 101 east, I took the 405 south and headed home.
Merry called Stitch when we were 10 min. away, to see if he wanted to join us.  He answered the phone! and he did want to join us. We stopped at home, he got in, and we went to the Black Bear diner.
Home again 21:00
I read Sunday's paper; Merry went to bed (Stitch had put clean sheets on the bed in our absence).
At 22:00 I watched the new show  "Good Doctor"
  then went to bed.

How I felt when she told me to roll onto my stomach.

No comments:

Post a Comment