Tuesday, September 26, 2017

September 24th, Sunday diary

Another lazy morning  until 1300

Awake moving around...some football

14:30 in car   to  99c store,  then Ross  then  'home'
I read papers that I acquired....
She napped

Up 19:30  and out to dinner, at Anderson's, again.  We over tipped a good waitress the first time: Merry did not tip this one at all.

back in room.... channel surfing...
"Miss Congeniality" was on, which she likes, so we left it there.
I turned on my tablet, to watch CYE, and she said, "Your tablet is louder than the t.v."
So I turned it off, and rolled over and went to sleep.
I was mad...furious...but I did not say anything then.... yet I also knew I was really too tired to watch it, so it really didn't matter that much.

Wish I was waiting MY turn




No comments:

Post a Comment