Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Monday April 9th Diary

Up for peanut butter n chocolate eggs.
Up again for ice cream...
Up every 90 minutes or so to pee
Stitch woke us up 515 ...flat tire on bike
Merry got up at 615 to take him to work

UP 1400
Dressed, took BP pill
Merry got up and dressed,
In car to doctor B, 1445
We both had appointments.
Her AIC was okay, but he chided her about her lack of weight loss
My BP was good. My weight has been steady, not too his liking.
I talked about eating fruit, and got a lecture about  fructose n sucrose and some other -tose.
Annoyed, I changed the subject to my problem with urination ... No matter how much I peed, I felt like I had to pee some more.
I had given a urine sample when I first arrived, figuring it would be requested.
He said, It would have to be sent out for testing.
We left.
Merry dropped me at home , while she went to pick up Stitch from work.
I showered dressed, took my Atom-pill.
Did some reading until it was time.
Kissed Merry good bye...
car 17:55  stopped for filters
Rolling 18:03 .
Very worried about the remaining mileage showing on gps vs the available mile showing on the car odometer.
Got off and gassed at Franklin n Gower.
continued and arrived at 1908
In 1914
Denny was in, said his wife is stable,  Many tests were done, no diagnosis yet.
watched TWW  6;5-9, started 10.
Out 23:59

No comments:

Post a Comment