Thursday, April 26, 2018

Wednesday 4/25 Diary (0400 to midnight)

Out 0600

Home 7:03
Carried the cat out of the bedroom to the dining room to feed him; Donna followed looking for her breakfast.
Back in the bedroom, I closed the door.
Talked with Merry, and asked if she stilled wanted "something to help with sleep"?
She did.
I undressed to my briefs, and she pulled down her panties, pushed away the bedcovers and I gave her oral and she climaxed a few times.
Thinking I was ready, I pulled down my briefs, and while I was a bit soft, I was able to make entry, and it got harder once inside.
We did THAT a few minutes, and I stopped when I decided I wasn't gonna get close.
She was satisfied, and was ready to get some sleep.
I got up and put on pajama tops, and went on into the kitchen.
MDM   ham chunks covered with melted cheese, n Fritos ...
Watched Mom 2:11, 2:15
Bed 09:30
Up 1300   (ice cream)
UP 16:45,  then alarm 1705
Showered dressed 
Watched Sunshine getting ready to be picked up by E to go to a munch in OC
Yogurt
Packed
Both of us downstairs, me to get in car, her waiting for E who arrived as I was pulling out
Stopped for filters 
Rolling 1804   c3 at 1914
In at 19:20
Not much on the night shift  ...
I downloaded Hulu so I could watch ALL the episodes of  "Mom" that I wanted...
Talked to Denny about ... job transitions, as he is going to meet with the DispManager at Cls/Empire ..again.
Watched Mom 2:12 - 17.
Talked to Merry, 2200  home from munch, and she told me cryptically about winning 'something' in a drawing at the munch that she would give me before I went to work on Thursday.
OUt 23:59 

1 comment: