Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Tuesday April 17th Diary

In 0028
Watched Embarrassing Bodies 3:5-12
out 6:02

Enroute home, sent text to Merry:  "You still awake?"
Followed by a second text, after which she called me, and I told her I don't like talking on the phone while driving.....
Having established that she was NOW awake, I told her via text that I was thinking about how cold my bottom is (looking to have it warmed up) and I was telling her in advance, because many times, I've had the same feeling on the way home, and chickened out of telling her anything by the time I got home. 
So, this time, she said, she was ready and willing, but wasn't getting out of bed yet because it was cold in the house.
Home 707
Stitch stayed home because he did not want to ride his bike to work in the heavy winds.
I came in, undressed, peed, changed my panties (orange stains..)gathered implements, helped Merry get up and get into warm footie-jams and we went into Stitch's room, and closed the door (to keep out any curious pit bulls)
I set up my phone for video , focused on the bed,  and got on the bed FDAU
and she proceeded to warm the seat of my panties with the leather paddle, then had me take them down and beat my bottom with the Delrin carpet beater.
I made quite a fuss, vocally, and I was only HALF acting.
She despises the lighting in Stitch's room, when the sun starts coming through the curtains, so we went into our room for a couple of "after-put-in-corner" pix. (See end of this blog.)
We hugged.  
She told me, she 'needed' that ...almost as much as I had yearned for it.
She began getting ready to go (9 am appointment to get car looked at) and motivated Stitch to get ready.
I took my pills.
MDM  pulled pork with avocado and pineapple added.
Watched the Scorpion season finale.
Merry and Stitch  out 8:45
Me, bed 900 ish
up 11:00
Merry called from mechanic shop, 15:30 with a quote, too high to deal with.
Up 1615
Merry and Stitch home from mechanic 16:45.  They were there a LONG time, as least went out for lunch during.
And she filled the car up with gas
At least, got the 'check engine light' turned off, and got the problem with the always-on interior light fixed.
snack  Yogurt with apple and almond
Pill    antibiotic, atomox--, BP med.
Showered dressed kissed her goodbye
Merry's ride to a munch arrived before I left. 
Car 1814  stopped for 2 filter
Rolling 1819  arrived 19:21
In 19:29.
watched nothing .... worked on blogs.
Talked with Denny about an upcoming colonoscopy he had.
I told him what to expect from my experience.....
24 hours, doing a clean out, and would need a ride to and fro because he would be put under.
I offered to give him said ride as needed.
Out 23:59


cold room, shrunken penis






No comments:

Post a Comment