Thursday, April 26, 2018

Thursday 4/26 Diary (0000 - 0530)


IN 00:28

Merry called, around midnight, while I was um "shaking hands with DJT" ... Denny spoke to her, until I returned to office...
  as she said goodnight.
She called back, 02:20  still awake ...
Watched Mom 2:18 -22, 3:1-5

04:15:  a driver who lives in mid wilshire, holding a pick up  in San Dimas, reported that the car wouldn't start.
Fuck me.
Lucky me, Sammy always comes in an hour early for his Thursday shift, so he was here. He handled called our tow service to mobilize help for the driver, while I shifted the board, to figure out how to cover the middle-of-nowhere job.
Driver dropped at LAX at 0536, and I said, "Get going to San Dimas." ...
Even though GPS said, eta 0522,   Driver called  "CODE 3" at 515 exactimundo.
And   of course  client did not get in car until 05:28.

***********************************************


No comments:

Post a Comment