Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Aug 22 Monday (back to work night)

I t00:00 up for her meds
Up 3:15,  05:30
7:30 up to feed all      back to sleep to 11:30
Watched House 6: 7 and 8
Nap..off and on...
Up 17:00 to shower and dress
Contacts IN
pack up
Kissed her good bye
Went out to car and washed the front and back windshield, as it had been sitting for some time.
In car 18:14, direct to gas station for a fill up.
On the way
Stopped for e-cig filters....
At work 19:22

DB bought dinner from 'Ono's.  Hawaiian BBQ, I think    I had a bowl of chicken n rice with a lot of teriyaki sauce. 
...Something I would NOT do if I was going to be alone in here all night.

78 for Monday,  76 for Tuesday,  AND I have the newest new guy, Jon, working with me as overnight training; not necessarily to be the other overnight guy, but just for him to get a bit of training on every shift.   

I applied for a loan on Rob's good credit through LC.   Merry wasn't ALL for it, but she didn't really try to stop me either.
IF Rob (we) gets it,  we can pay off Merry's WF loan and my Avant loan,  which have combined payments of $620 a month, in exchange of one payment of $409 a month,  with a leftover, after those loans are paid off, of about $1000 a month.   
Judging by the emails we've been getting, so far so good.




No comments:

Post a Comment