Friday, August 5, 2016

Aug 4th, Thursday Diary

at work
Sunshine called me at work 0130 to say something like, the fridge was self-defrosting, and water... melted ice  was all over the kitchen floor.
Watched House 3: 20 --24.

Left as early as I could.
Out 5:31  home  6:02
Walked in  fed the animals, starting 'looking at' the fridge.

The electronic digital panel was 'off' and I could not get it to turn on, which meant the compressor would not come on.
I got online and started looking for local fridge repair places.
Left messages for ones that opened at 8:00.
Found one that was already open when I called, and made an appointment for between 12 and 3, in the afternoon
MDM  last of the bacon n ground beef n cabbage casserole and watched  TRMS from Wednesday night.
For dessert,  veggie chips n peanut butter.  Perhaps too much.

I was sleeping in BR1 ... heard the serviceman arrive around 1 p:m.
After a bit, he departed.
Merry came into the bedroom, and said, the diagnosis from the tech was:  busted electronic digital panel, which would cost $600 to replace.  Better to buy a new one.
Merry insisted I get up , and go with Stitch  to some rental place to find another one.
Instead we did online research, and I called some Appliance Rental, and arranged for a rental   to be delivered the next day.
Merry called and asked #2 Son if he had available freezer space, and in time, he came to the house and picked up most of our perishables and took 'em home with em.
I slept in BR2 from  1430 to 1630 ... and kept trying to sleep until 17:30...
and got up and showered...   
And started throwing up into the toilet.
A couple times.
Judging by what I saw in the toilet, it was the veggy chips n peanut better.
I notified Work by email  that I was having difficulties in getting out of the house....
Once I thought I was done with the toilet, I got dressed and out...
Car 19:47   Work  20:25.

Felt good enough....   



No comments:

Post a Comment