Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Aug 5 Friday Diary

watched House  4:  1 --6
Out 6:20  
Car  6:31  to 7:19
Fed animals...
Dinner: leftover some kinda casserole
Watched TRMS-Thursday
The delivery for the fridge we rented arrived while I was on the phone trying to find out when it would arrive.
What a kerfuffle getting it in.
I swear, the previous owners bought the fridge, put it in place, then built the house around it.
Anyway,  the tech took the kitchen door off the hinges, took the doors off the old fridge to get it out, then brought in the new one'
The old one had an ice maker, so he disconnected the water line, and turned off the water under the sink..
The new fridge does not have an ice maker...
The tech took away the old fridge, and Stitch and I loaded up the new fridge.
I turned on the cold water to the faucet and got sprayed   in the face from the hose that had been connected to the previous ice maker.... so I had to turn off the water again.
Nap  11 -- 1700
UP and dressed... in car with Stitch to go to #2's place to get the fridge items he had been storing for us....
Then to Wmrt for my prescriptions and other items obtainable there.
ANd home  19:00
We put grocery items away...
I went back to nap, 2000 to 2200.
Up and dinner:  corn dogs,  while reading a LA Times from Tuesday...
Back to bed  22:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment