Thursday, August 25, 2016

Aug 24. Wednesday Diary

at work
My associate-trainee has the movie "The Big Short" on a flash drive, so ...I watched that.
Followed by House 6:16, 17, 18, and started 19.

Out 6:11.
I was listening to KNX about a three truck collision that happened at 00:30 and still had the 710 closed at the 405, so I diverted my usual route to take the 110 south through downtown to the 91 east, and off at LBB.
Home  6:56
Fed animals..
MDM chopped chicken in a bowl..shredded cheese and bbq sauce on top..and buttered warmed tortillas.
Watched TRMS-Tues
8:00 sleep
Awake 1015, to pee, again 1415 
and up 16:25 minutes before my alarm.
Showered n dressed.
Merry was working on a speech ( a few words ) to say at the wake...
Then she got in the shower with Stitch's help.. cleaned up... and dressed
In car 17:52 and on the way  to Pasadena.
Arrived 18:57.
Merry said 'hello' and we ordered.
I had a basket of onion rings, french fries, sweet potato fries, she had a chicken -- burger.
We sat off to the side... alone ...  until Jan and her husband arrived.
Jan -- the woman that came to the house and cut her hair, a few weeks ago...  that Merry first met at a Grue some years prior.
They sat at our table... and engaged us in conversation.... about broken bones... and movies....
We left 21:08 and took the long way home...   arrived 21:53.
We got her undressed, she went to her chair bed.... 
I sat in the living room easy chair at 2215 just to close my eyes, and opened them again 23:40.
I got up   kissed Merry good bye ...which she hardly acknowledged...
Sent DB a text that I was on the way
and in the car, on the way 23:51....

1 comment: