Friday, August 26, 2016

Aug 25, Thursday Diary


Heading to work...
The on ramp from LBB to the n/b 710 was closed.  
I continued on LBB thinking to take the 91 E, but I was in the right lane...there was no onramp onto the 91 E and couldn't get over to make the onramp onto the 91 W.
I continued...
I thought about taking a couple alternate streets  east to catch the 710  but I kept on truckin' north.  
Finally found the..and got on the on ramp for the 105 East
And onto the 710 North.  
More freeway destruction/construction...  
Onto the 101  and finally at the office  00:30.
DB departed...
I settled in.   
One driver was still out on a job.
The work for the next day was assigned..  
Started watching "House".  6:19-22, Then 7:1-2.
Car 6:14 to 6:55 home
Fed em all
MDM Pot roast and tortillas
Watched TRMS -- Wed.
Waited for a phone call from WF, wherein I pretended to be Stitch, authorized a check-by-phone to make a large payment on Merry's WF loan...
8;30 sleep.
10:45 up to pee
17:30 Up.
I rarely remember dreams  but this one...
  I was in a large dispatch room that seemed to be a cross between taxis and sedan/limos.  One guy was there from my cab days, another there from  my current company.
I had brought a couple bags like I was getting ready to go jump in a car and start driving...taxi?  Uber?  
Leaving, I was handed a room key, room 32.
Then I started wandering around, looking for the room.
It was supposed to be a college dormitory but it seemed like a very large spread out hotel.  The rooms I looked in, seemed like hospital beds.   I looked in one room, where beds where stacked like bunks, triple high.  
Room 32 was not where it belonged, with the other 'thirties' so I went back to the beginning, looking for it.  
I ended up so tired, I was on my belly, crawling, pulling myself uphill, clawing for hand holds.
Then I woke up.

Showered  dressed    kissed Merry good bye
Car 18:17,  work  19:31. 
The night was under control...I did pm set up for the next day.... 


No comments:

Post a Comment