Thursday, August 25, 2016

Aug 23 Tuesday Diary

at work
Easy enough, and with an overnight 'trainee' taking any calls so
Watched House  6: 10 --15

Out 6:08  home  6:52
Merry was up, at the desktop looking for pix of HLB to pass on to be displayed at the 'wake' at the Pasa Munch, tomorrow night...
I fed the animals... and sat in the easy chair and napped, waiting for Merry to be ready for me to help.
Mission accomplished and I fixed MDM ...opened a can of chili...heated it, topped it with cheese, and chips..
BR2..watched TRMS-Monday
Out  8:00.
10:00 up to pee
Again at 12
Again at 16:30...and she told me, her prescriptions were ready at Walmart.  
So, up and dressed quickly  
OUt to car,  to Walmart,  in and out quickly, and home 17:36.
I walked in...as Stitch got into the shower.
Oh well.
I sat and waited for him to get out.
Then got in and took mine.
Kissed Merry goodbye  and out
Car 18:32  and at work 19:24.
Not much for Tuesday, but a big setup for Wednesday.....



No comments:

Post a Comment